Monday, April 12, 2010

Letters from HOA

I recently received a letter from Spectrum Association detailing overgrown weeds in the front yard and side of my house. When I called Spectrum to dispute the allegations because I did not have overgrown weeds I was told that there were over 117 violations in my neighborhood. Flabbergasted I asked the representatives what those violations had to do with the letter I received for weeds that were not mine but the house next to me that is vacant. I did not receive a response. When I asked which persons were responsible for cleaning the vacant property I was told the bank. When I asked why I received the letter and if a corrected letter would be sent, I was told yes. Three weeks later, I am still waiting for a corrected letter. Please share any stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment